Me Amir Kafshdaran, B.Comm., LL.B.
Me Amir Kafshdaran is civil lawyer in Montreal successfully representing his clients before various judicial instances of family law Courts in the Province of Quebec, Montreal. He is the founder of Amir Kafshdaran Law office and its managing partner.
He has represented his clients in the following areas:
- divorce and separation cases,
- child support and custody battles,
- visitation and access rights,
- division of property and partition of the family patrimony,
- spousal support and alimony,
- travel authorizations with a minor child,
- psycho-social evaluations and psycho-legal expertise,
- D.N.A testing,
- establishment of filiation, and
- Bachelor of Law, Faculty of Law, Montreal University,
- Bachelor of Commerce, John Molson School of Business at Concordia University,
- Canadian Securities Course, Canadian Securities Institute,
- The International Honour Society Beta Gamma Sigma, lifetime member for outstanding academic achievements,
- Golden Key International Honour Society, lifetime member for outstanding academic achievements.
- Member of Québec Bar,
- Member of the Junior Bar Association of Montreal,
- Former member of the Young Board of Trade of Montreal (Jeune chambre de commerce de Montréal).